Wednesday 19 July 2017

A Year Worth of Things to do in London!

As part of www.LondonLiteraryPubCrawl.com I am going to write about a years worth of things to do in London.

Yep, 52 weekly posts. Probably on a Friday. Although as a writer/boozer, it's a tall order and if you’ve been on our Literary Pub Crawl tour, you’ll know the trouble writer Jeffrey Bernard got into in the West End and Broadway hit, ‘Jeffrey Bernard is Unwell’ when trying to write a regular column. Penned by fellow boozer Keith Waterhouse and starring Peter O’Toole, all three of these famous hell-raisers drank at The Coach And Horses in Soho. As I now drink there too, I can use them as an excuse if I miss a week. “Nicholas Hennegan is Unwell!”



I’m genuinely looking forward to it though. Especially the first post, which will show you how you can stay in London for only £20 per night! Subscribe, or follow me or whatever you are supposed to do now and I’ll reveal all on Friday. Probably...

No comments: