Tuesday 29 January 2008

Happy New Year!

... a timely welcome as its now nearly February. I've been fairly wrapped up in the festive season - my first in London with me lovely lady - and getting the tour of Henry V - Lion of England on the road. I'm sitting in Sam's Brasserie in Chiswick - a regular haunt for my London jaunts ever since they became one of the first and certainly one of the most stylish places to offer free wi-fi. I haven't sorted out our flat's connectivity yet.

The Spring tour of Henry started really well, with a visit from the Lord Mayor of Birmingham and good audiences at the mac. I mentioned at the time that the presence of the Lord Mayor was a good omen. It was like a kiss from the city. But now the tour goes on. It should pay for itself. But I have no idea what's going to happen financially after that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hay Nick,
I spoke to you a few times. I was a friend of Andy's. He used to live with you and go out with your cousin.........is that right?
It was the days before mobile phones and face book, titerweb type stuff.
If your still in touch with him tell him to say hi or something.
Hope you'r cool

Claire x