Thursday 8 November 2007

Early morning. Nearly

In an attempt to get into the habit of blogging more often, as an archive of what Maverick is up to, I'm going to be a bit less candid and guarded, I think. Right. So. Here we go then. Let's hope Birmingham City can hammer the Villa at Sunday's Derby. There! How's that for controversy!

Elsewhere, Lou (Stage Manager) and Ed (actor) arrive an hour or so ago at The Elgiva Theatre in Chesham, Bucks, to find that non of the lights for Henry V - Lion of England have been pre-rigged, which adds about three hours to the time it will take to get the theatre ready for the show tonight. I'm not sure who is at fault, but I must find out. Not to point a pointless finger of blame, but to make sure it doesn't happen again. On Sunday we are in Brighton and have a matinee, so I must make sure Brighton pre-rigs, or we won't make the first show!

I'm orf meself to Chesham later. I also intend to see a lovely friend of mine, who I worked with at BRMB Radio. She has five boys. Or at least had five boys. She's just lost her youngest son in a tragic accident. It would not be prudent to give details, but it puts no pre-rigged lights into perspective. The poor, sweet girl. I wish I could make it all go away for her, but I can't. But I really wish I could.

No comments: